Sunday, May 10, 2009

water sweet

The one modern time saving device that I miss is a washing machine. I detest hand washing, and while it isn’t that I have something pressing to do with my time, it is the banality of it. Often I take mum’s advice and render them “water sweet." At least I now have running water to expedite the chore. Each week I threaten to send the clothes off to a local lady, however I feel bad impressing my boring jobs onto someone else, plus they like to load up the bucket with frothing powder - to achieve that fresh, clean smell - and then don't rinse the suds out. Plus there is the issue of my g-strings becoming the show and tell item of the week, as they flap in all their colourful glory on someone elses clothes line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...