Friday, July 23, 2010

back in da blog house

Sorry for the blogging hiatus;  I was doing the school holiday family thing in Bali, and on return to island life, I slid into the calm lagoon and a few more days escaped me.


After a week blissing out at home, become reacquainted with my stand-up board, feasting on green smoothies and relishing the fresh air, I'm back on the road, carving a trail in the landscape between our eastern fair isle and Bali.  I am on my way back to Australia for a (minor) knee operation, and much anticipated girlfriend bonding.  The drop in temperature is going to be a shock; I'm not sure I remember how to dress in layers beyond a bikini and cotton shirt.  Look out for the tanned face peeking out from under a blanket and ugg boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...