Friday, July 15, 2011

grow little garden


I'm really not much of a gardener.  I love the idea of gardening, I know a lot about the theory of gardening, but the actual practice of growing a flourishing vegetable patch is lost somewhere in the imagining.  I'm good at planting seeds, watering and growing things in miniature. Unfortunately I spend more time than I would like fighting couch grass and rampant vines.   The back yard is a great improvement on the jungle that greeted us in May, and I have managed to encourage a few rocket seeds and flowers to inhabit the keyhole gardens.  The bougainvillea is enjoying the rough life and lack of water (it hasn't rained for over nine weeks) and feels stressed enough to flower, and the lemongrass continues to power unaided. 





1 comment:

  1. What an improvement from what it looked like. You have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...