Monday, June 6, 2011

project beachcomber


What do you think of a reality tv show, where each contestant has to collect driftwood, shells and flotsam from the beach and build a sculpture or decorative piece, to be then voted on by the public?  Depending on the popularity of your creation, you are either in, or you are out.  Off the island. Goodbye. 





Just in case Channel 9 or HBO take me up on the idea, I’m gathering treasures and busting out a few  prototypes.  My latest vision is to create a sculpture garden in the front yard, using found objects, aloe vera and lemongrass. Most days, when I'm not in the garden or the lagoon, you can find me in my studio, either at the desk or sitting on the threshold step, tinkering with my gifts from the sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...